Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Don't interrupt my downloads!

finally got home at 2, barely in time to food-shop..
got the "security update" buzzes from MSN and YM..
the YM one worked just fine this time, at least..
and the MSN download consumes / wastes a lot of time..

in fact, I was in the middle of it when my brother called..
he wanted to know why I sounded so angry..
if you interrupt my downloads, that'll probably be the case..
and he said that he loved my firm attitude / decision-making..
(Jon asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with the parents..
my reaction was like: "eh, sure.. why not.. I don't care..")
of COURSE he was being humorously sarcastic..

hopefully, I'll survive this extremely intact..
I definitely hope that my stomach will cooperate..
gotta get ready to get out of here (again) soonish..
I'll just call on my resources of strength..
right now, I'm sort of caught up on stuff ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home