Saturday, September 20, 2003

Hot pot and wasabi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTINE.. I hope you have an awesome one today! :) It was good knowing you at school.


I had a very good time last night with everyone..
you do NOT want to eat wasabi till you're almost dead ;)
Sean still doesn't know when Norman's birthday is..
(despite having grown up with the guy.. go figure)
Eric kept denying he had "automatic door lock" in his car..
well, he was using it on me as part of a joke accusation..
and that was only part of the hijinks that went on..

I'm looking forward to Awana later on..
I think it should be slightly less chaotic than last week..
maybe this time I'll actually have a list to work with ;)
afterwards, a bunch of us are going to have hot pot..
we're going to celebrate Citrus' birthday in style..

no, I'm not talking about stolen weed here..
basically, you dunk raw meat and stuff in boiling water..
lettuce, special mushrooms, liver, beef, pork, chicken..
vermicelli, tofu, udon, fishballs, and other sorts of food..
you have to drink the broth afterwards..
it retains all the flavors, and is very good stuff..
writing this post is making me way too hungry..
(I haven't had it in probably more than a year, so I'm up for it)
it's certainly going to be some yummilicious stuff ;)
yes, I thrive while in the company of my friends.. wooyeah!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home