Sunday, September 14, 2003

Amusing incentives to view Corey's webcam

yup, you've been waiting for them..
or maybe you haven't..
but here they are, nonetheless :P


HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (3)

"Who's Lillian Lee?" -- my mom, upon overhearing my brother and me talk about Lily and Lee's then-upcoming wedding. (Tuesday, Sept. 9) [she typically just half-listens to all our conversations, and that reminds me of the time she called Jason "East Hastings".. only because his last name rhymes with "stings," I'll bet :P]

"I think you have a 56K modem, making ours equal." -- Josh, trying to compare our computer speeds relative to each other. (Wednesday, Sept. 10) [nope, my modem is much slower than that.. and I *still* somehow manage to run all this stuff on the sluggish machine :P]

"It's pretty exciting in here right now: my bird is running around on me.. and I have vampire fangs at the moment, too." -- Corey, who was giving me amusing incentives to view his brand new webcam on Yahoo. (Wednesday, Sept. 10) [it eventually worked briefly after a couple of tries]



church was definitely good today..
bugged a few people about this week..
some people said they'd think about it..
and a few said they'd come for sure..
whatever happens, it'll still be cool..
although maybe I should do it on a Sunday next year..
guess I'll have to see if I remember that or not ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home