Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Shameless about my own birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great knowing you all these years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NORMAN.. I hope you have a fun one today! :) You've had a tough year, but we'll help you get through it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA.. I hope you have a fun one today! :) It's been cool watching you grow up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LYDIA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good knowing you at church all those years.


speaking of birthdays and all that stuff..
I find myself incredibly jaded and cynical today..
I'm getting really old; there's namooch to be done about it...
could that be because my own birthday is tomorrow? nah.. ;)

I don't expect everyone to remember my birthday..
although I was rather shameless in past years..
telling everyone via email and in person for weeks..
reminding everyone whenever I saw them..
now, I'd like to think that I'm not so annoying anymore ;)
at least enough of my real friends remember it..
so that makes me feel loved and wanted around them :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home