Monday, September 15, 2003

Daniel and Michelle got engaged!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVID.. I hope you have a fun one today! :) My favorite kid.. what to say? I love you, and it's been great watching you grow up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JIN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was neat knowing you at church.

Yazmine called me last night; she can't make it this week..
so she wants to hang around with me earlier instead..
that actually sounds like a good idea.. more "friends time" :)
could make for a long day, but it'll be cool ;)
speaking of "friends time," I'm going out for dinner soon..
spicy Chinese food, especially hot and sour soup.. oh my..
it'll be one of the highlights of the week for me...

also, congratulations to Daniel and Michelle!
they got engaged yesterday night, and I got an email on it..
I definitely love them both, and will tell my sister soon..
she'll be very excited to hear the news, I think..
engagements and weddings happening all the time.. yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home