Friday, September 19, 2003

Amusement with Eric M. and Spoz

this afternoon has been amusing so far..
I called Eric M. to see if he could drive me tonight..
and asked if I could speak to him when he answered..
(it's necessary, as he's jokingly tricked me before!)
Eric said that I'd have to wait five minutes on the phone..
even though he answered.. I did get things done, though..
that was very amusing to me.. Richmond Crew jokes rule! ;)


later, Spoz thought I was drunk when I misspelled words..
(specifically: "ah, the rough stuff" had dodgy spelling..
we were talking about the Aussie Rules Footy finals)
no, I was definitely not drunk at all..
I just wasn't looking at what I was typing!
apparently, even he thought it was funny..
he was comically disappointed, and asked how drunk I was..
yup, I thought that was absolutely hilarious..
(if anybody else asked me that, I'd smash them!)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home