Sunday, September 14, 2003

Cup logic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNTIE VIVIAN.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great serving with you in Awana.

Awana yesterday was good for the first day..
got to meet a bunch of new Cubbies and Sparkies..
the kids are certainly very cute, and it'll be a good year..
now, to go to church and bug everyone about this week!
(Eric isn't even going with us.. damn the "no foil," indeed..
oh well, I can probably get a ride home with him later..
beats finally going home 2-3 hours after church is over!)
next week, I'm going to be at my place after Awana..
there's no really compelling reason why I shouldn't be ;)

my mother seems to think that a cup with a :) on it..
will automatically make me happier for some reason..
what the heck kind of logic is that?
that's like saying a cup with a horrible monster on it..
would make me more prone to violence!

my first reaction upon learning there's rain outside:
"can I go home now, coz I don't want to stand in it?"
(I don't REALLY want to go home, but standing in rain?
that's not a particularly good thing, either!)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home