Monday, August 25, 2003

Thoughts inside my head..

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be a "comment on everything I write, and only say nice things to me.. or ELSE!" entry. These are just my thoughts, no matter how unfounded they may prove to be once I'm distracted enough.

Damn. I'm tired, sore, and perhaps a little cranky. No idea why, but maybe I still need more sleep despite getting up an hour ago.

Maybe I've been thinking too much about certain people who never seem to talk to me anymore. ("anymore" meaning in the last few months) I message them when they're on, and they don't answer me back) Probably it's best just to let them go, and perform a massive purge. I can't help but think of them sometimes, though.

Eh, perhaps I am annoying in a way. Heck, why else would people not befriend me back / comment on what I write? (not just in LJ, yo!) I'd like to think I'm fairly easy to get along with, and have good qualities. In my more rational times, I know people are busy / have other things on the go / whatever reason that makes sense. Ah well.. I just exist as a faceless screen name to most people online. Sometimes I like it that way; other times, I don't. (in case you can't tell, this is one of the ambiguous times)

My mantra for these times should be "The Internet is a drama-free zone," as per Spoz. Of course, it's not necessarily this way.. to name only one thing, there ARE those Internet relationships (in every sense of the word) that crop up! I'm not putting those down; not the romantic ones, and certainly not the platonic ones.. I don't have any of the former, and a scant few of the latter. I'm just feeling a little irritated today.

Hmm.. maybe I'll go find what Spoz wrote about the Net being a drama-free zone, just to remind myself of it. Then perhaps I'll clean up and go shopping.. something I need to do anyways, to prepare for tomorrow night. Those will probably cheer me up at least temporarily. (to be honest, the shopping will have more a chance of doing that than the cleaning shall.... eh well)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home