Sunday, August 24, 2003

Cordia isn't Citrus' COUSIN!

okay, here they are..
you've been waiting for them..
lucky I actually made a record this week ;)


HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (2)

"D and D? They'll all think of Dungeons and Dragons!" -- Lily, trying to figure out a catchy name for an upcoming Fellowship program to get people to come out on Fridays. (Tuesday, Aug. 19) [we decided that "D and D" would stand for "Dessert and Discussion," since food always draws people in]

"SEVEN times a WEEK?" -- my mom, mishearing Jon's remark to me and Steph that he'd teach Erin guitar at a set time each week. (Wednesday, Aug. 20) [um, no.. that would be quite intensive, to say the least :P]


church was quite good today..
Danielle told me that she was hungry after service..
(she'd had a very small breakfast this morning)
I then told Citrus to get her some food..
everyone then went to the 7-11..
later, I told Danielle about Nathan's gaffe last summer..
"bad Nathan" is just about right!

(a bunch of us were at Hannah's farewell party..
we were looking at Citrus' family vacation photo album..
Nathan asked him: "Isn't Cordia your cousin?!"
everyone laughed at that, since she's his sister..
Erin said: "Even *I* know my people better than you!"
and she'd been away for three years at school, too..)

talked to a bunch of my good friends, as usual..
seems that people will all be dropping by later on Tuesday..
Lauren's computer got hit with that virus that's going around..
Cindy and Dianne say 7-11 Taquitos are pretty good and spicy..
(I'm going to have to try those sometime.. tomorrow, maybe?)
we all said goodbye to Clement and Becky..
everyone hugged Dennis goodbye, too..
(he's off to New Brunswick for his master's degree..
won't see him for a couple of years, except maybe holidays)
I spent time with the babies and little kids, as well..
apparently, Hien only wants Excel lemon ice gum..
she'll have to be happy with Clorets and other Excel flavors..

I also decided to call Yazmine from church to ask her stuff..
it turns out she was waiting at another gate altogether..
she claimed not to remember that I told her "the main gate"..
yes, even though I had called her earlier that morning to tell her..
oh well, at least she says she's not mad at me or anything..
but Eric and I are more dedicated to waiting around ;)
(she waited only 15 minutes for us; we waited 1.5 hours for her)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home