Friday, August 22, 2003

People-watching

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACKIE.. I hope you have a great one today! :) Your hyper energy is very good.. keep it up.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELIZABETH.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) It's been cool knowing you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIMON.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was always interesting around your house, for sure.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIRA.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It was good when Jon would have you over in elementary school.

well, tomorrow will be a very interesting day..
it'll be fun to hang out with Eric and Yazmine at the PNE..
all our plans are pretty much sort of set..
(which is all you can ask for, with us making them :P)
plenty of people-watching opportunities, too ;)
bring it on, I say! (yup, I'm excited.. can't you tell?)

later on, there's going to be a worship service at church..
that'll be a good thing, for sure.. (they always are)
then I'll see who else will come to my place on Tuesday..
besides Phil C., Adela, Eric, Jon, and Nathan..
heck, that's more people than came last time ;)

okay, it's past the deadline that I set myself..
I'm going to bed now, as my brain's deteriorating..
stay tuned for more mundanity tomorrow.. um, yay?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home