Saturday, August 23, 2003

Don't wake me up when I'm not done sleeping yet!

my parents woke me up at 12:45 PM.. cheh!
I wasn't really done sleeping yet at all..
some people need more than 8 hours of sleep, y'know ;)
they didn't have any really compelling reason for it, either..
just that they had a bunch of friends over later..
and that these friends would want to see the house..
well, if a door is closed.. you'd know not to go in the room!
(or disturb anybody within.. at least, you'd hope so)
Mom and Dad aren't particularly known for reason, though.. aiya!

ah, so relaxing to have the house to myself..
my parents had some people over earlier..
now everybody's gone out to the beach for six hours..
I'm going to do all my usual crap on the Net..
I might even play Text Twist! (amusing game, that)
right now, I'm listening to Screaming Dementia..
if Spoz is reading this: dude, what's the link for Hollow?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home