Saturday, August 23, 2003

Waking Jon up in time for his early PNE shift

somebody pleeeeaaaase tell me why I'm up at 4:30 AM..
oh yes, I want to wake up Jon in time for his 5:30 AM shift..
but while I'm here, I'll say that the rest of the night was cool..
I killed time at Safeway, and bought a card for Chrystal..
(it was a fuzzy yellow card with a bee on it.. quite cute)
then had the worship service, and saw Eddie -- yay!
talked to a few of my other friends, as well..
Eunice thinks that all I want to play is that card game..
that is definitely SO not the case! (would be fun, though..)
got home (to Jon's, really) and talked to TLD and Wolfie..
always a good thing to talk to them, for sure! ;)

his alarm's just gone off, and I told him to wake up..
let's just say my brother's surprised I'm still awake..
well, he wanted me to tell him to get up in time for work..
and I'd like to think I'm nothing but helpful to people I like ;)
now that he's up, I'm sleeping.. (I've been up since 8:45 AM)
hopefully, I'll get lots of sleep without interruptions from people ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home