Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Yahoo Messenger is pissing me off!

YAHOO-RELATED STUFF

1. Yahoo Messenger has this irritating habit of performing illegal operations on me about 40% of the time when I have multiple IM windows up, and I close one of them. (mainly because the conversation's finished) So when the program closes, it makes it appear as though I've logged off. (which I suppose I have)

Of course, it didn't do this previously.. only with the last "update" that I had to install. Eh well.. usually I'll pop back on within a few minutes.


2. Yahoo Messenger also has this slightly disconcerting habit of displaying double IM windows (from the same person) when one person messages me twice in a very short timespan. Yeah, I can close the second window after I see what it says.. but see my above point about illegal operations. (although I don't recall it performing one after I do that.. not recently, anyhow) Eh well.. not much to do about it.


3. Yahoo email is down AGAIN.. Corey says that it's due to the site itself (or the servers that store the email) being down. In that case, it's down far too often for my taste. Could be just my computer, though.. one of these days, I'll get my brother or sister to test it out on theirs. If anyone's emailed me anything important (ha! as if!), I'll get to it as soon as I can.


Oh well.. maybe I should study some of my Chinese stuff, catch up on the paper, or read books. (I was out for too long yesterday in the heat, and will have to do so again tomorrow.. otherwise, I might go out)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home