Thursday, July 31, 2003

Meeting Yazmine and her friend Tamara

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIN.. I hope you have a rocking one today! :) Let's just say it's never been boring knowing you. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANCES.. I hope you have a good one today! :) Thanks for being the good friend that you are to everyone.


not sure I'll have much time to do Net stuff today..
I'm meeting Yazmine and her friend Tamara..
we're going to Oakridge, and I will have BBT..
(there are places across the street for it..)
after that, I'll take the bus to night school..
it's the last class tonight, so should be cool..
when I get home, I probably will talk to my peeps..
might do some Net stuff whilst that's going on..
but a day free of the Net is probably a good thing, too ;)
I haven't forgotten my friends out there.. no worries!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home