Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Stuckey's blog and taking a zillion pictures

I was just reading Stuckey's blog.. (aka "Indahouse!!")
(yep, I try to keep up with it every few days or so :P)
recently, he decided it was time to get a digital camera..
dude's taken over 200 photos already, and wants more..
of course, I have no idea when he got it..
that's a relatively big number though..
lucky thing for him that's a digicam! (no film costs, etc.)

that reminds me of Nathan's China trip a few years ago..
he took 30 rolls of film with him, and used them all..
end result: 720 photos in three full photo albums..
everyone looked at them all when he got back, believe me!
(when we heard how many rolls of film he took for the trip..
we all thought Nate was rather trigger-happy, or photo-happy)
but that's Nathan for you.. always up for taking photos ;)

I remember telling my friend Sarah R. about this..
her reaction was pretty priceless / hilarious to me..
"30 rolls of film?!? Good grief! Where did you get this guy?!"
had to tell her that Nathan's a pretty cool guy, despite all that ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home