Thursday, August 21, 2003

MSN buzzes and such

Went out to dinner with the family earlier tonight.. it went all right, but they tried to give me helpful, caring advice. (stuff that I don't want to hear, about personal issues and such) They used the line: "But we're only trying to help, and we care about you.." Probably both are true, but STILL.. Aiya.. I'm happy that I only had to be out with them for a couple of hours, if that. My mom kept saying that it would be the last family dinner till Christmas.. yes, we knew that already since Steph leaves for Mississauga at 6 AM on Friday. (she gets too overly sentimental at times, I think)


Just talked to my friend Eric H. on MSN about how much he misses his girlfriend Fay, who's in China for school. I'm sure she has a very special place in his heart. We also discussed the PNE.. we both plan to go there on Friday afternoon. (and get discount tickets from my brother, who works as a gofer there) Since his friend can't make it, he asked if he could just hang out with me and Yazmine.. of COURSE he can. (it'll be fun and interesting.. I'll probably try those new wild salmon hotdogs they have this year)


My sister just gave me a buzz on MSN: "Just thought I'd let you know that Mum and Dad have booked their flights.. they'll be away from Aug. 31 to Sept. 9." Seems they're going to the Maritimes, a place my mom's always wanted to go. My dad isn't the travelling sort, but there's nothing he can do about it. Apparently, they're going to see the Anne of Green Gables Museum.. I loved that series of books when I was younger. (hopefully, they bring back stuff from there)

So it looks like I'll be over at my brother's house for ten days or so in a couple of weeks.. woohoo! My brother won't care if I'm in the house, as he's busy. It'll be cool to be over there without any fear of the parents or anything like that. Yes, my brother and I are both looking forward to it. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home