Thursday, August 21, 2003

My plans with other people take precedence over Yazmine!

just got a phone call from Jon about stuff..
he's going to go to the PNE early tomorrow..
the free parking will start to fill up at 10 or so..
of course, he wants to have some of that..
so he'll pick me up two hours before his shift starts..
and drop me off where he's going to meet Eric..
that'll be the plan barring any further MSN buzzes..
(which are very likely to happen, knowing us)

after that, I phoned Yazmine to tell her about it..
she doesn't want to get up early.. (10 or 11)
wants to meet me at the Superdogs front entrance..
since she doesn't want to be early, that'll be at 12:30.
I suppose Eric and I can hang out for an hour or so..
my plans with Jon will probably take precedence over hers ;)

things will certainly be very interesting tomorrow..
Jon won't be able to give me a ride to the church later..
(although he says busing there is easy from the PNE)
Eric himself will hang out with more friends later on..
Yazmine will stay there till she gets really tired..
so I guess I'll see if I'm on time tomorrow night or not ;)

getting up early tomorrow will be somewhat easier..
I don't see myself talking to people till 3 AM, after all..
unless certain people sign on and message me..
(and one of them did an hour ago, but that's fine)
as long as I sign off by midnight, I should be good to go..
guess I'll see when Jon gets back home to buzz me..


another note: try the Cheesequake Blizzard at Dairy Queen..
(all I have to do is go to the nearest DQ at the mall..)
according to my friends, it tastes like cheesecake..
(which is what I thought it would taste like, from the name)
so that's got to be some good stuff there ;)
also, I should go to Danny's Market and try the Screamer..
(Eunice, Eddie, and Jon have those things all the time!)
it's a Richmond thing that I haven't tried yet..
maybe I'll do both of these by next week sometime..

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home