Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Maternal anxiety and EPIXOLAY

took my sister out to lunch at Boston Pizza..
she originally said she didn't have enough time..
then she changed her mind like ten minutes later..
I figured she'd better appreciate it; she DID thank me ;)

my mom thinks I only have 8 more years to have kids..
("you can only have kids until you're 35, you know!")
yes, my biological clock could be ticking away.. (at almost 27?!)
but I'm not at the crunch stage of "desperately wanting" yet!
it'll happen when it happens.. but definitely not now..
I absolutely refuse to subscribe to her anxiety and such!

also got a cheery email from Cindy F. today..
she thanked me for the birthday card I gave her..
"you never forget, and you're too sweet to me..
God has blessed you with love and care for others!"
that was definitely something to raise my mood as well :)
(I can be quite nasty when push comes to shove..
and I believe that people know it very well, too)

oh, and my new funny word is "epixolay"..
don't ask me what it means, coz I don't know..
it came to me in a dream I had last night..
if I abuse this word in the days to come, you'll know why..
(heck, it's my new MSN name.. yay for dream inspiration!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home