Thursday, July 17, 2003

In a poetic mood... / Quizzes

tonight during class, my sister and I were in a poetic mood..
no, we didn't write any Chinese poems..
we have absolutely no clue how to do that..
instead, we wrote some English poems.. (a rhyme vibe!)
they were about ourselves, Connie, and Jenny..
and I reproduce them here for posterity ;)

for the record, I never get drunk on wine..
I definitely don't snort all the time..
nor do I have an extremely large booty..
(despite what SOME people would like to think)
the "I'm such a geek" one is Jenny's birthday poem..
and most of these are my sister's..
except the one with the major vocab words ;)
(but Steph had to help me with its last line..)


My sister's name is Sarne;
I think she belongs in a barn.
She snorts all the time,
Especially when drunk on wine.


Sarne's booty is so big,
It can't be covered by a twig.


Big bottom,
You gottem.


Happy Birthday to you;
May all your wishes come true.
I hope you enjoy the rhyme,
But I've run out of time.
I'm such a geek;
See you in a week.


Steph definitely wants defenestration;
But maybe I'll settle for her castigation.
Seeing as how we're in class right now,
I can't very well call her a cow!
(Well, I could.. but it wouldn't be very nice;
Instead, I'll punch her on the arm twice.)


Writing in this card
Makes me think very hard.
I'm not sure what to say
Except, "Hip hip hooray!
It's Conster's big day!"
Happy Birthday to Conster;
I don't think you're such a monster.
You're now 25,
So get down and jive.


Here are some quizzes:


You scary person, you are not bored at all! Why did you take this test in the first place? This test was to test the level of your boredom, not to tell you that you aren't bored at all. How the **** do you manage it?!! Tell me, PLEASE!!!!!!!


Another recurring title - how bored are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


FREAK!!--you probably picked '3' didn't you?
FREAK!! -- you probably picked "3," didn't you?


The I am not Emo Quiz
brought to you by Quizilla


You're a cat, or seem to think you are. If you're not a cat, I suggest you get help. And soon if you ever want to actually get laid.


A Quiz About Sex
brought to you by Quizilla


You're a normal person!


The Quiz of Intelligence.
brought to you by Quizilla


Pool toys are better gangsta than you.


Are you a gangsta quiz?
brought to you by Quizilla

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home