Thursday, July 17, 2003

Showing up Eric and Spoz with my vocab...

sometimes I show up people with my vocab..
I remember when Eric said mine was too big for him..
the word "castigation" created problems for him, I recall..
(no, I did NOT say "Calvinistic".. haven't used that one outside of certain Sunday School / membership / baptism classes)
then there was the time when I used "euphonious"..
he thought I'd said "euthanaisiouus".. (um, no..)
but he *did* know what "euphonious" meant..
(since he's a musician, I'd very much hope so)
when he found out what "capacious" meant..
Eric applied it to my booty, not to my mind.. cheh! ;)

I used "defenestrate" on one of you once..
"lots of big fluffy words," you said.. (perhaps true)
then there was the time I used "interrobang" on you..
"wot the *BLEEP* is an interrobang?! should I go defenestrate myself? ;) ".. definitely no need for that! ;)

nah, I'm not bragging or anything..
but stumping people can be cool ;)
I hope there's no limit on the number of links you can use in one of these entries, either ;)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home