Thursday, July 10, 2003

Chinese school and food

hmm.. another Cantonese class on the horizon tonight..
it'll certainly be interesting, as well as intensive..
maybe one of these days, I'll treat Steph to dinner..
a Church's Fried Chicken and a McDonald's are nearby..
even a Little Caesar's Pizza.. (yummy neighborhood, that)
all hail the greasy fast-food outlets!
or just the ones at W. 41st Ave. / Fraser St. ;)

okay, so it seems as though I'm cheap..
but I definitely can't afford to take her out to Kirin ;)
(that would be extremely expensive, indeed)
maybe Boston Pizza or Milestones..
(or Pho.. that kind of thing would SO be doable!)
I *did* make her a vague promise of that sort last night..
and if nothing else, I do my best to keep my word..
(as some of you had better damn well know by now..)

maybe sometime this month before class or something..
we'll have to find the parking first, coz it's VERY busy..
the restaurants are within walking distance, anyhow..
you should believe me if I say that kinda thing ;)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home