Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Lel, Erislover, and Mauvaise... meretricious stuff indeed!

This is pursuant to my rant of last week: I just got confirmation (like twenty minutes ago) from Person X (by IM and by email) that Person A ("E") and Person B ("M") are indeed together. (or at least as together as these Internet things go, really :P) She says they're very happy together (no bloody doubt), and that she did somewhat encourage E to go talk to M, and doesn't expect that I'll be best buddies with M (the person who dissed me big-time once). Heck, I'm not even best buddies with E, and don't expect I will be now. Not sure if I should go about like they're dead to me, because that would be somewhat bad. But it seems to work for now, so.. why the heck not? ;)

Even if it's real and there to stay, I can always hope they find each other meretricious. ;) (look it up, kiddies.. it doesn't mean what you think it does.. mwahahahahaha :P)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home