Friday, April 04, 2003

Receptive mood for company

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RAJI.. hope you have a good one! :) It was fun talking to you in school.. all those memories were fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TREVOR.. hope you have a great one! :) I think you and Phil are still good friends, and I hope you're taking good care of yourself.

Well, today I find myself in a more receptive mood for company. (thank goodness, because I'm meeting Yazmine in a few hours) After listening to Rufus Wainwright on endless repeat, my mood finally started to lift when the CD was through its seventh or eighth go-round. Yay for soothing music! :)

Definitely certain conversations I had last night helped too.. especially one that just managed to cheer me up. (heck, I actually laughed more than a bit.. read into that what you will) So to the people I was talking to last night.. you rock! (looking forward to tomorrow helps, as does the sunny weather)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home