Saturday, April 05, 2003

Good vibes continuation

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HELEN.. hope you have a good one! :) You've been a good friend to me over the years, and I hope Joe does something special for you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KELVIN.. hope you have an awesome one! :) I have SO many memories of you from church, and look forward to seeing you and Evelyn when you come up from Seattle.. take care, my excellent friend.

Today will be a continuation of the good vibes / excellent headspace I've had for the past twelve hours or so.. I can feel it happening! But in order for me to feel even halfway up to celebrating both a bridal shower and a birthday all in one day, I must sleep. So to the person who told me to hang on because you were very distracted today: normally, I probably would.. you definitely know that. But just not tonight.. I am sorry! (tomorrow / when I get up, perhaps?)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home