Friday, April 04, 2003

Pho introduction, Down Under hair products, Oakridge

Managed to introduce Yazmine to Pho all right.. she said it was very good, and that I was introducing her to all the restaurants she should eat at. Eh.. maybe so, and maybe no.

Later, we decided to go to London Drugs. When I saw some "Down Under" shampoo and conditioner on sale for the next two days only, I just had to buy some. (it's the whole "Down Under" thing, y'know?) So now I have some kiwi shampoo / conditioner, and some papaya shampoo / conditioner. (no, it's possibly not authentic Australian stuff.. but I don't care :P)

Then we went to Oakridge.. it was quite the nice surprise to bump into her mother (of all the people) there at the mall. Definitely wasn't expecting that. Now, I'm just using the library computers to get caught up on email and such. (actually emailed two people I hadn't in some time.. these computers are way faster than my home machine, that's for sure!)

So yes.. it's been a nice day. (and no.. I'm obviously not going to Fellowship.. eh well, who cares if my attendance record is as spotty as a leopard's coat? :P)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home