Sunday, April 06, 2003

Digicam focus...

Hmm.. only one hilarious quote I can use. Don't know if that's because I couldn't see the humor in things this week, or what.. oh well. (and no, I'm not using the ones from the bridal shower yesterday.. you don't wanna know :P)

HILARIOUS QUOTE OF THE WEEK (1)

"hang on.. very distracted today.. got shiny new digicam toy.. so won't be all that focused.. focused? digital camera? AHAHAHAHA.." -- Spoz, explaining why there'd be long lag times.. and reminding me of the "dead serious" joke I made to him once, entirely on purpose. (Friday, April 4)

And since March has ended, here is the monthly bubble tea tally.

MONTHLY BUBBLE TEA TALLY (2)

Horlicks (Dessert Dynasty) [Monday, February 24]
watermelon (Dessert Dynasty) [Monday, March 17]


See, I really don't drink it enough to justify a weekly thing! ;) Don't give me crap about how I should really have posted this tally a few days ago, either. You see, it doesn't matter to me.. unless it's WAY too long after the month has passed into history. :P

The lunch was certainly very good.. had time to talk to my friends and got hugs all round from the birthday people. It's definitely nice to have good friends.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home