Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Major props of gratitude for disabling autorun features on enhanced CDs!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLEMENT! Hope you have an awesome one.. I gave Fidela your birthday card to hold for you till you get back from Ontario. :) Definitely have great memories of you from all these years we've known each other.. church, family "support group" dinners, bubble tea, Photo Hunt, etc.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LARRY! Hope you have a good one! :) Lots of memories from Timothy Fellowship camps and church events.. definitely terrific. You did get married, despite the guys teasing you that you were so old, you'd never find a wife! ;)

A very deeply heartfelt THANK YOU, cheers, and MAJOR props of gratitude go out to SPOZ.. he was the one who helped me figure out how to disable the autorun feature on my enhanced CDs. Very inadequate, I know.. but I really can't say anything else. His instructions were right on the money, and while I'm not going to note them down here (because I already did so elsewhere), it's good to know that they worked. Thanks, dude.. you rock, and you're a golden gem shining bright in the detritus of life. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home