Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Why Do We Have Friends?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAXINE!!! It's truly been a blessing getting to know you. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEXANDRA! I've often wondered what happened to you.. occasionally see you around town, but never say hi. Don't know why.. but I hope you have a good one! :)

Got an email just now with the subject of, "Why Do We Have Friends? Find Out Inside!" I didn't open it, but it reminded me of this time that the Fellowship had a speaker in. I've forgotten what he was talking about that night (possibly spiritual friendships or something along those lines), but one of the questions on a sheet he handed out to us was hilarious!

The question was: "Do you have friends? Why?" Hmm.. I'd hope that most of us have at least a few friends, and can possibly list reasons why we have these friends! (things in common, a sense of humor, good listener, etc.) Alternatively, we COULD say sarcastically: "Noooooo... I don't have friends because I'm a hermit and prefer it that way!" I think the speaker meant something else by the question, but it was still funny.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home