Sunday, March 09, 2003

Mom's delusions

I just wish my mum would stop bugging me on Sunday mornings, when I'm not usually at my best. Being with family is okay and all, but does she honestly have to sing weird songs and call me utterly stupid nicknames? It's not going to improve my mood any that I haven't had my optimum amount of sleep.. then she wonders why I'm so "cheerful" with my friends and not with her or the family. Newsflash: it's a little later (albeit an hour or so) in the day, and they don't bug me by doing anything remotely like what she does. She's under the delusion that I like what she does, even after I've told her MANY times that I really do not. If she wants me to be more cheerful toward her, she shouldn't do that kind of thing! What to do.. AIYA..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home