Sunday, March 09, 2003

Juicy Fruit gum

WEEKEND WRAP-UP
The snow wasn't TOO bad this weekend at all.. kept to flurries, as advertised. Thank goodness it's all melted now. I may have made David happy with the Juicy Fruit gum, but he didn't like it when I wouldn't give him the whole 12-piece pack! (sorry kid, but I'm rationing it since I only bought eight of those this past week) At least I had my Excel gum.. though one of his sisters said it tasted like toothpaste (spearmint-flavored gum? maybe..) and the other one liked it better than Juicy Fruit! And yes.. I did change the Internet settings so it wouldn't automatically connect. That should be a relief for some of you. ;)

Keep watching this space.. there should definitely be something new coming. ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DENNIS! I wonder if your band has done any new music since New Music West a couple years ago.. I have a lot of memories from the "family friend" years. Have a good one, whatever you're doing! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home