Saturday, March 08, 2003

Net reconnecting itself

When I got up today, I found that the Net had reconnected itself.. and yes, I am positively sure I'd DISconnected it yesterday when I went to sleep! Thought I'd changed the settings some time ago to NOT do that.. very annoying if left on overnight. Missed out on potential good conversation, too.. so if you were wondering where I was all night, I was sleeping and the Net decided to reconnect itself completely unbeknownst to me. That is all.

Oh, and my favorite kid better like the Juicy Fruit gum I bought for him this week! (since he only apparently likes Juicy Fruit now, and not my usual Excel gum) And no, I don't believe him when he says his Chinese middle name is "Boobie".. oh, definitely not!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home