Saturday, March 29, 2003

MSN name suggestions from Spoz

Last night was certainly fun.. hung out at the church till 11:40 PM. (way later than usual) Ate a lot of popcorn chicken, the chips with salsa, a spring roll, and various other foodstuffs. Had a great time with my friends as well. I'm feeling sleepy now, as I didn't sleep well last night at all. Hopefully, things will be all right soon.

I'm pleased to announce that my present search for MSN / Yahoo names is over, thanks to Spoz. Sure.. he is way too drunk right now, but I don't care.. makes things more interesting, dunnit? He provided these suggestions:

Lung Butter
Ostrich Bob
Head Cheese
Doughnut Expletive
Turtle Implosion

I used the last two, and will keep the other three in mind for later. My own creative block is still stymied, but hopefully some things will happen to inspire it. Thanks again.. you rock! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home