Sunday, March 23, 2003

Funny quotes about calling Canada, voluptuousness, and married men

HILARIOUS QUOTES OF THE WEEK (3)

"How do you call Canada? Your phone number looks the same as ours do down here!" -- lel, wondering how to make a US-Canada phone call. (Tuesday, March 18) [just dial like a regular phone call with the area code :P]

"Adela, don't you think I'm voluptuous?" -- Sean, wanting to get in touch with his feminine side. (Friday, March 21) [no, she didn't.. neither did Citrus]

"just say "yo baby I'm down with yall wantin' ta get wit me n' all, but yo lissen up: yo married man. I can't be messin with no married man cause we don't do that round where I be chillin." " -- Corey, offering his opinion on what I should have said in my email response back to that person.. instead of "stuff that sounds like a business proposal.. you won't get to each other's feelings that way." (hey, I get a formal letter; I try to respond in kind) (very early this morning) [he wishes me to note that this is NOT the way he talks all the time.. duly noted :) ]

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home