Thursday, March 27, 2003

Finding a new MSN name

Been trying to find a new MSN name. Somehow, "don't YOU be calling me a pinhead :P" wasn't really doing it for me anymore.. especially as it was an inside-jokey reference with limited currency. I could go with the Richmond Crew jokes, but names based on themes of booty / bombing (NOT the kind you're all thinking of) / chubs / farts might not do it. Here are some of the suggestions I've received so far:


Flamsterette ("just so I know who you are.. and find something you're happy with for at least a week, so I don't get seriously confused.." .. sorry, probably not going to happen.. though I did have "Nate: Bathroom Reader BOOK! Danielle: Collective Soul CD!" or variations thereof up for two weeks very recently..)

Boogerhead / Boogerhead 2003 (I don't *think* so..)

Snot ("it's shorter!" .. I don't care about the length.. but I'm still not going to take that one)

BrolxAlenaFlami (nope.. too similar to my AIM identity.. there's a reason why it's AlenaBrolxFlami; mainly having to do with it being in alphabetical order, and it just sounds better that way, too :P)

My Flaming Hamster Will Roast You in the Fires of Hell (nah.. had that one up for at least a couple of months last year, and it might be a bit too extreme for a church-going girl like me ;) )

Hamster Beeeee-Yaaaaaaatch (definitely not.. that's WAY too extreme for me, and the real-life friends on my list might comment.. certainly not a good thing when we all go to church)

Hamster With A Vengeance ("I know you're not that vengeful, but it sounds COOOOOOOOL!!" .. I think I'll definitely take that one under advisement)

Picky, picky! (nah.. reminds me of the cat in the Ramona books by Beverly Cleary.. while those books were good when I read them a LONG time ago, I don't think that would serve me well now)


Eh.. maybe I'll wait till certain goofball opinions come down the pipeline.. tomorrow, perhaps? ;)

Thanks to John for all his suggestions, though! :)

(note: the first suggestion was from Kambuckta)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home