Thursday, March 06, 2003

Phone musings and listening to music on repeat

Let's see.. what to say here? I'm not quite sure. Had a few ideas, but my brain did me the inconvenience of forgetting them all once I set foot in my brother's house. Thanks a lot, brain. :P

Although we're having another family dinner in a couple hours at some golf country club-type place.. that ought to be interesting. Now, for a whole bunch of listening to the Newsboys' Million Pieces (Kissin' Your Cares Goodbye).. my brother wonders why I don't change the music and instead listen to the same thing over and over on repeat. Eh.. I don't hear the songs enough. ;)

Oh, and here's another thing. My mother wondered what happened to my phone the last few days.. *70 does indeed work, for which I'm happy! She thought I'd been kidnapped or worse if my phone had a busy signal all the time (or that I'd cancelled Call Waiting).. hahahaha, no.. definitely not the case! :P

I just remembered: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE RICHARD.. you've definitely been a good person in my life! Have a good one! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home