Tuesday, February 18, 2003

World's oldest mother of twins

And I just heard that the world's oldest mother of twins is living in Britain.. she was 58 when she gave birth to her twins with the help of donated embryos.. Unfortunately, her partner died of a heart attack recently. Now she has to learn to cope alone.. this is what she had to tell the Sunday Mirror: "I feel a terrible mixture of grief, despair, and joy. It is hard to imagine a future without him, and I sometimes wonder how I will carry on. But when I look at the babies and realize how much I love them, I know I have to."

Before I forget: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTOPHER! I've always liked seeing you at church.. you're SO cute! Have fun! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SCOTTICHER! You've been nothing but warm / caring / loving towards me and SO many others, Cheri. Definitely you deserve a special day, and I hope you get it. :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRAD.. I hope you have a good one today! :) It's been great getting to know you.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home