Saturday, February 15, 2003

Weird dreams

It's too bad I won't be able to make it to Awana.. I just don't want the kids to catch what I've got, whether I'm getting over it or not. On that note, why is it that dreams you have while under the influence of cough syrup and other medicines are so damn weird sometimes? For instance, my dreams this week have involved people that I've not thought about in years (people in my year at school, people above me at school, etc.), bizarre happenings (stealing jewels from royalty and getting away scot-free), and odd situations. ("yeah, let's all work at the school we went to as kids, then go to a restaurant together to eat Chinese food and some McDonalds..") Do those sound like coherent dreams to you? At least I'm not seeing shifting shapes and sinister shadows in the dreams.. THAT would be so creepy..

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home