Thursday, February 13, 2003

Nick's weird questions, and Spoz's answer to it

some dude (Nick) just sent me a link to a webpage where he'd created a quiz about himself.. after looking at the quiz for about two seconds, I thought: "dude.. you DO realize that I can't answer most of the questions (I do want to, honestly) because I've never met you in real life, right?" Sample unanswerable questions: How nice are my eyes? How nice is my hair? How is my overall physical attractiveness? Do I have a nice voice? Do you want to kiss me?

Um, how am I supposed to answer those questions?


Edit: Hahaha, I can't believe Spoz sent me an email about this post. It's titled "a random observation about your blog"... this should be good! :D

"well.. you've made dozens of your comments on my blog.. thought I'd take revenge ;)

noticed an old entry.. from wot he's asking.. all I can say, if this quiz wuz to you.. and you alone.. this dude has some insane wacky overt crush on ya..

either that.. or he thinks you do.. and is poking fun at it.. either way, this ain't a normal guy thing to do.. so, well.. he's nuts ;)

just thought I'd give you some perspective on this.. (seriously, does he have brain issues?)

L8rzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ;) "

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home