Saturday, February 15, 2003

"Otay" is NOT a word, people!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVIN.. I wonder what has happened to you.. it was fun at school with you. Have a good one! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EL ELVIS ROJO! It's been fun getting to know you, and I hope you have an awesome day! :)

My current annoyance is the use of the word "otay" .. like, what the heck is that? Where did it come from? I believe it's supposed to signify "okay," but it's annoying to me. Why not just use the word "okay"? I can understand if it's regional usage, but it really doesn't appear to be. Dunno what's with that, really.. but it just bugs me for some strange reason. (whether the people that use this word are irritating in and of themselves is another matter altogether, hehehehe :P) Eh.. maybe I'll ask the person that uses it on me all the time later on..

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home