Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Toronto trips? Hey, Wilson!

I was talking to my sister yesterday, and she said that Wilson (our second cousin) said that I should go to Toronto when my parents do so in late April / early May. Might be a nice idea, but Mum is terminally afraid of people breaking into the house if someone (me) isn't there to housesit it. I myself would like to go to Toronto: it's been far too long since I've seen Wilson and Anna (his sister).. I remember seeing Anna's daughter Brigitte a couple years ago at our cousin Yvonne's wedding.. cute! (trying to keep track of family relations past first cousins makes my head swim.. so does anybody know what kinship Brigitte and her brother Ethan -- who I've never seen -- would be to me?)

However, Mum is very afraid that people will break into the house! Apparently, the people across the street have been broken into three times in the past year or something, and there are always kids going around their neighborhood on Saturday nights (or other times) knocking on doors for laughs. We even had the police come to the door a couple Saturdays ago to warn us about it. So does anyone know why (besides terminal lack of finances) I would cave in to my mum's opinion that I should housesit? It would be a good trip for me.. I don't care what she thinks, anyhow. :P

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home