Sunday, February 16, 2003

Long-distance phone calls

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LESLEY! Yes, our names have always been confused.. and I can remember when I didn't like you because you had virtually the same name as me. But now I can say that it's a pleasure to know you. Hope you have a good one! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOSH.. it's been a blast getting to know you, and I hope you have a good one! :)

The Schoeborn quads (Katie, Kent, Kristin, and Kyle) were born on this day in 2001.. so I hope they have a fun day today, too! :)

Very interesting night in terms of long-distance calling.. talked to my sister on the phone from Toronto (today's her 20th birthday), and also fielded a call (for my parents) from a family friend in Hong Kong. Quite a surprise to hear Auntie Betty on the phone.. "hold on a minute.. doesn't she live in Hong Kong now?" Nice to chat with her for a bit, though.

In other news, my brother has gone to Mexico and is probably on the plane now with his friends and everything. I know I definitely sound like a saphead, but I really miss him already. He'll be back in a week, though. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home