Thursday, February 13, 2003

Weird things that make me happy

Posted in LJ / GJ on September 12, 2006.

WEIRD THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY, part 1 (of many, I am quite sure.. hehehehe)

-- the sun shining on my friends' hair just the right way and lighting it up (I remember sitting next to my friend Eric in the car once when he was sleeping.. the summer sun just struck his hair just so, and I was definitely amazed by his simple beauty; it's up to the reader to determine if I had a crush on Eric at the time :P)

-- the word "cheers".. it's such a cool thing when used in the following ways: "cheers, mate" / "cheers for the support" / "cheers, lass" (especially the last one; one of my newer friends [Mike Collis] uses it in his emails to me... it reminds me of the Outlander series, which is always a good thing)

-- my friends looking particularly handsome / beautiful at a wedding (I remember thinking my friend Brian looked like a Botticelli angel at a wedding a couple of years ago.. as if I would know what one looked like! .. and no, I did not have a crush on him at all.. just random thoughts)

-- hearing the kids at church call me by name (very weird to be happy about), and asking me for help

-- very funny things that nobody else would find hysterical (my brother always seems to think that I am on crack [not true] if I laugh hysterically.. while my sister thinks it's proof that I'm alive in the computer room)


more later.. time to sleep! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home