Wednesday, February 12, 2003

Delinquents

called a bunch of delinquents who hadn't responded to my brother's email about the Memphis Blues Singles Night Out.. turns out my brother's supposition of "I assume no response to my email means you're not going" was correct.. everyone I called had classes or some other reason why they couldn't make it... looks like it'll only be a few of us tomorrow!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSICA! Hopefully, you're not too freaked out by my remembering your birthday NOW.. though I can imagine you were when you first showed up at Fellowship after these many years! Definitely wishing you a great day, and it's been great to renew our friendship! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KRISTIAN & RYAN.. yes, I remember French classes with Kristian.. and meeting Ryan too. Hope you have a great day, wherever you are! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH! I remember those classes with you in school.. hope you have a great one, wherever you are! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEVE M. It was fun when my brother would have you and the guys around in the house to jam and such.. I hope you have a good one today! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home