Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Eating whiteout

contrary to certain opinions that prevailed some years ago.. I DO NOT EAT WHITEOUT.. nope, I don't even drink it.. just because I used it (for its intended purpose, mind you) all the time did NOT mean I consumed it even once.. can you imagine the state of your innards after that? BLEAH!

colored whiteout wasn't that bad, though.. of course, I liked all the pretty colors and everything, but trying to get all the different colors of whiteout just in case I'd have that particular color of paper to write on? mindless enterprise, kiddies.. mindless enterprise.. (though I still might have a black binder and various pieces of paper around with colored whiteout on them from when I was all crazy about the stuff).. now, of course, I can't find it.. where is my nostalgia from ten years ago? (hehehehehe)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home