Saturday, February 22, 2003

Ambient curiosity

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHIRLEY! Hope you have a good one today! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, IVAN.. hope you have a fun time today! ;)

For the past week, my MSN name and Yahoo status message have been a reflection of the fact that I miss my brother. (they're both something to the effect of, "I miss Jon..") It's definitely a good thing he comes back tomorrow night! :) (my sister saw an early edition of that great MSN name, and thought that I should make up a new one.. mwahahahaha :P) In that vein, I'm still amused by what Spoz asked me last night: "so.. who's Jon?"

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. it's not the question itself that's so amusing. He took about five days to ask it, though.. now THAT was hilarious! Sure, I understand that it takes that long for his latent / ambient curiosity to bug him, but it really made me laugh like a loon nonetheless. Cheers to you, dude.. you know who you are! ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home