Friday, February 21, 2003

Computer bollocks and having fun

Well.. after all the bollocks my computer decided to perform just when I got home, I'm now here to update this thing. :) At the bookstore, I bought two books. One was for my brother (Journey Through the Past: The Stories Behind the Classic Songs of Neil Young.. Neil Young being one of his favorite artists), and the other was for myself. (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe: The Trilogy of Four by Douglas Adams.. I decided that I may as well see just what all the hype's about.. heh heh)

The outing went well, I'd think: we managed to talk about a bunch of things, and got along well. It was nice seeing him again, even if he DID decide to hide in the shadows from me for laughs. (at least he let me know where he was after that) The movie itself was pretty good.. I had almost no idea of what would happen (although I do vaguely remember seeing a preview for it a few months ago), but it was certainly very well done.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home