Wednesday, February 19, 2003

10-game undefeated streaks and multiples

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PJ! You do SO much for the church, James.. the youth ministry has a new energy about it with you and Sanne around.. yes, we'll get you a Slurpee. Have an awesome one! :)

Well, I just heard that the Vancouver Canucks kept another 10-game-undefeated streak alive against the Detroit Red Wings at the Joe Louis Arena last night by scoring in OT to win the game 4-3. (for overseas readers, this is ice hockey) The team set a 10-games-undefeated streak earlier in the season for a club record.
GO, CANUCKS!!! :)

Oh, and I will shortly change the list of websites to the right.. it just has to reflect a site I go to quite often for information on twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc. There are more out there, of course.. but this is the one I go to the most. (so to a certain person out there.. THIS TOPIC LIVES!! mwahahahahaha.. :P)

Yes, I do miss my brother.. knowing he's doing what he wants to do in terms of missions work helps. But hey.. he'll be back on Sunday.. that way, I know I can talk to him if I want to. So for now, I'm listening to CDs that he and I have in common. (Creed, the Doors, Radiohead, the Police, Creedence Clearwater Revival, the Clash, Rufus Wainwright, etc.) Hmm.. maybe I should borrow one of his many Neil Young albums when he gets back, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home