Friday, February 21, 2003

Seeming oddly distracted online

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK! I remember when I used to deliver papers to your house.. very entertaining stuff. Hope you have a good one today with your family and friends! :)

For those who think I seem oddly distracted online.. it's because I have all this other stuff to keep up with, and various other offline pursuits. I still have not got around to reading more than the first sixty pages or so of the first LOTR book (I got the trilogy for my birthday back in September), and I have other personal projects to do... plus MANY books to read. Speaking of books, I haven't really borrowed a book from the library in at least a couple of months.. that is definitely SO not like me! Be patient, as I'll probably get back to you eventually! (and if not.. that means I got seriously side-tracked, am not here, or don't want to talk to you.. so just SUCK IT UP! :P hehehehe.. yes, I'm evil)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home