Sunday, June 10, 2012

Archeoavis, Salisbury steak, milk, dumplings, John support

Directions to Archeoavis / the Earth Crystal in the Lonka Ruins of FINAL FANTASY V


Finished the Salisbury Steak microwaveable meal, my almond milk, and all the remaining dumplings before they would have been ruined by the scheduled power outage on Tuesday even though I really do have a diminished appetite... I ROCK! Had to throw out the almost-finished butter, as I don't want to eat sandwiches right now. Also, Visual Boy Advance seems to be working WAY better today than yesterday, where it was getting really slow every two minutes of gaming... YES! I've been exchanging messages with John S. today, who offered his support due to recent events; that really does help, and I thanked him for it. Chelsea S. and Joshua A. added me from the Puckheads today, too.

P.S. If you don't want me, then I sure as hell don't want you right now. Too much hurt, pain, and drama.


Everclear's Thrift Store Chair:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home