Friday, June 08, 2012

FLAVORED TENNIS BALLS?! / Ricola, Brett, and Brock

I was on the London Drugs website looking to see if the peanut butter is on sale - I'd buy it anyway, having consumed approximately half a jar in the past three days for protein while I've been sick - and I saw FLAVORED TENNIS BALLS in my search for "peanut butter." Why does London Drugs sell FLAVORED TENNIS BALLS?! (peanut butter, chocolate, vanilla and mint) EWWWWWWWWWW. People tell me that it's for dogs, which I guess makes sense... but if I weren't already sick, I'd be sicker! Turns out the 1kg jar was not on sale, but I got that along with two on-sale boxes of Lipton chicken soup (NOT chicken broth!) / Premium crackers / menthol Ricola cough drops / Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa / a FARTS Father's Day card for the UG. Saw Brock on the bus, too - along with some guy who looked like Brett Nussbaum from Palmer, whom I remember thinking was SO COOL because he was a guitar player. :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home